PetAg Hip & Joint Gel Supplement for Dogs is recommended to help support the development of strong bones, relieve occasional joint stiffness and discomfort, and help assist with mobility.
- Relieves Occasional Joint Stiffness and Assists with Mobility
- Contains Glucosamine HCL & Chondroitin Sulfate
- Supports and Enhances Hip, Bone and Joint Health
- Convinient Gel Formula is Easier to Administer than Pills
- For Dogs 6 Months and Older
INSTRUCTIONS: Loading Amount: Double the daily recommended amount for the first 4-6 weeks. Maintenance Amount: For dogs weighing less than 10 lbs, give 1?2 teaspoon (2.2g) daily. For dogs 11-50 lbs, give 1 teaspoon (4.4g) daily. For dogs over 50 lbs, give 2 teaspoons (8.8g) daily. Give recommended amount daily. Administer orally.
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients per 1 teaspoon (4.4g): Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish) ....220 mg Chondroitin Sulfate (from Porcine) ....80 mg Inactive Ingredients: Chicken flavor (artificial), corn starch, dextrose, glyc- erin, guar gum, kaolin clay, lecithin, maltodextrin, rice gluten, silicon dioxide, sucrose, vegetable oil.